Every customer should expect good service and have a good experience when booking with us.
That’s why we have a Customer Service Commitment policy to help make sure we meet your expectations every time you deal with us. Every employee you talk to is committed to these seven customer service principles.
1. We’ll recommend products and services suited to your needs.
2. We’ll take the time to explain the recommended services and its price.
3. We’ll make sure you clearly understand what you’re agreeing to, including the minimum commitment period, ongoing charges and costs associated with early cancellation
4. We’ll let you know how long it will take to set up and fulfil your request. And we’ll commit to that time frame.
5. We’ll do our best to get it right the first time
6. We’ll respond to you within one business day.
7. If we can’t resolve your query on the first call or email, we’ll explain the process, give you an idea of when you can expect your request to be tended to or quoted.
Going above and beyond for our clients is what separates companies that thrive from companies that only survive. And we thrive from giving you the ultimate hassle free holiday.
“People will forget what you said. They will forget what you did. But they will never forget how you made them feel.”
– Maya Angelou –
The most affordable price